- I'm deathly afraid of grasshoppers. They just jump out at you completely unexpected. And they're way too big to squish. A more recent discovery... I feel the same about toads and geckos.
- I cannot sleep unless I have good view of a digital clock. I'm a bit of an insomniac and I need to know what time it is at all hours. I go bonkers if I don't know the time. In fact, if I don't know what time it is, I've lost all hope of going back to sleep. I just lay there wondering if it's almost time to get up or if it's worth going back to sleep or if I should get up and check the time. I'm a pshyco.
- My mood is directly linked to what I'm wearing or how I look that day. If I don't take the time to look presentable...even for a day at home...I have a bad day. I am in considerably better spirits when I look cute. If I'm wearing an outfit I don't like or don't feel comfortable in, I tend not to have as good of time somewhere.
- I constantly plan parties in my head. Parties for holidays or events or just because. I plan down to every last detail. Do I ever throw one of these parties I dream about? No. Though I would love to...
- I have a photographic memory. I thought I had a pretty good one until Jeff told me about John Ingram's memory. But I can memorize things very quickly. It's like I can see the page in my head and read it off the page when I'm trying to recall it. It proves beneficial for memorizing music or taking tests. Also for finding cars in a large parking garage.
- I hate reading just for fun. Is that a quirk? I like to read for information, but not for entertainment. I haven't read for entertainment purpose, probably since elementary school.
I really like tagging my family. So Mom, Mike, Jeff, Cindy, Rachel...you're on. I realize I have more family, but you are the ones who are most likely to play along. Love you!