Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bring It On

Following the natural order of things... New Years came a week after Christmas.

We rang in the 2011 with some friends.

This year I'm putting my best foot forward. And by best foot, I mean a foot clad in heels. I'm going to stop feeling sorry for myself for having no reason to get dressed up and just dress up a little more. So if you see me (all dressed up and no where to go) I don't want to hear, "What are you so dressed up for?" I'm dressed up for life. Bring it on.

Of all the areas in my life that need improvement, this is at the very bottom of my list. But 2011 is going to be awesome. I might as well look the part.

Bringing me to my new mantra for 2011. (Thank you Barney Stinson.)

Welcome 2011!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Great mantra!! Love it!

Kris said...

Love it!

Genn said...

Fabulous mantra Katie!!

Happy New Year!

Lauri said...

I think I need to stop being sad and trying to be awesome too. Love the mantra! I can't wait to see your dressed up self in every picture!!!

Danielle said...

Straight from the mouth of Barney Stinson himself! I love that guy. I also started dressing up for no reason...i'm usually a jeans and t-shirt girl only, but I'm branching out...yeah for you and me!

Abbey said...

Guess, I should of read this then I wouldn't have told you today wow you looked really dressed up today.