Friday, September 5, 2008

All Aboard

This is the last call for participants in the Healthy Competition. I know there were quite a few people who mentioned they were thinking about joining. You have the weekend to think about it, because the competition starts Monday. If you could send me an email at healthycompetition@gmail.com or leave your email address on a comment, that would be helpful.

As of now, I have 15 people signed up.
1. Katie
2. Danielle
3. Jeff
4. Matt
5. Terin
6. Janine
7. Erin
8. Jennifer
9. Becky
10. River
11. Sarah
12. Abbey
13. Autumn
14. Rich
15. Heidi

For those of you on the list...enjoy your weekend. Eat up.

I'm postponing today's Flashback Friday...although I have something great in mind. I'll catch up next week so I can keep this post at the top all weekend.

4 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

Okay.. I am in.

River said...

um... i'm drinking all the soda in my house right now, so I have no temptations... that's becoming a challenge. We have like 6 cases in the garage... LOL


BTW Eat up tonight and have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW.

Traci Elizabeth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(a lot of exlamation points means that I really mean it)

Amanda B. said...

Hey Katie,

Just wanted to say Hope you have an awesome birthday! Eat up and stuff yourself silly with all the junk you can imagine so you will be ready for your HC tomorrow! :)

Love ya- wish I was there to say it in person and give you a hug. :)

Happy Birthday!!!!!:)