Some of the highlights for me:
- The previously mentioned weight loss.
- Plus the even greater weight of depression lifted. It feels good to be happy.
- Spencer started teaching (as a grad student) at OSU.
- We got rid of the last of our baby stuff.
- The kids started at a new school this year. It's an improvement from the last school on so many levels.
- All three boys are in school.
- I made new friends.
- I surprised myself with how much I loved girls camp as an adult (I hated it as a youth).
- I re-claimed my love for motherhood.
- Spence and I both had a brother get married. We happily welcomed two great sister-in-laws and enjoyed the time visiting family.
- I fell in love with Chicago while Spencer was there speaking at a conference. I hope we can find an excuse to live there one day.
- And all of the little things along the way made for a great 2011...so I'll include way too many pictures that I failed to post while I was too busy living the good life to update my blog.
Holiday baking with new friends
The Santa Maria
80's Kareoke Night
Running around downtown
Playing in the Mud
Lightsaber Duals Before Church
Taking Flat Stanley on a tour of OSU for our cousin
Columbus Museum of Art
Birthdays (I think I posted pictures of Reid and Parker's)
Apple and Pumpkin Picking
Winter Concert at School
An unplanned twin day
Playing in the Fountain
New Years Eve