- don't like to hear a baby cry. They are willing to stand all night if necessary to keep a baby happy.
- love to sit surrounded by grandkids and sing songs or read stories.
- bring gifts that come out of their suitcases almost immediately upon arrival.
- help with chores...mainly dishes...without being asked. They even pretend to like it.
- remind you that your kids quirky, everyday habits are cute and funny.
- never tire of cuddling with a grandkid.
- like to make delicious Sunday dinners.
- keep their purses stocked with candy, gum, and/or fruit snacks to hand over to children at the first sign of restlessness.
- are always willing to bounce a grandkid on their legs when asked...or climbed upon...even if their legs are tired.
- sometimes laugh at the naughty things your kids do.
- have solutions to every parenting problem.
- stock your fridge and cupboards with groceries.
PEZ. I am willing to bet that my father would have done the same.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Smith for the fun-filled week and for all the generous things you did for our family.
As a side note...Reid is not necessarily their favorite grandkid...as I mentioned before, my camera is broken and this is all I got.