Back when I worked for a school district I took a group of 7th graders to a "Safe and Drug Free Camp." Where we all got enthused about having fun while staying away from drugs. I was the leader for Team 8. Creative name assignments, huh? So every time we entered a room, we chanted "Who is great? Eight is Great! Who is great! Eight is Great!"...over and over. Anyway, not the point, but that's where the title came from.
I haven't been tagged for a blogging game in a LONG time. But Jessica (Theobald) Ward, an old friend from back in the day, tagged me with this little number a few weeks ago. So as promised...my less than entertaining answers.
8 Things I am passionate about...
2. Chewing with your mouth closed
3. My Family
5. The Gospel
6. Halloween costumes (or any costumes)
7. The United States of America
8 things I want to do before I die...
1. Get a PhD
3. Run a Marathon
4. Learn all the words to REM's "It's The End of The World As We Know It" (and I feel fine.)
5. Raise a Righteous Family
6. Perform in a Community Theater
7. Throw LOTS of parties
8. Learn Patience
8 things I say a lot...
1. Oh my word!
4. Great job.
5. Dude (that's what I call the crazies when I've lost my patience)
8 Books I have read as of late...
1. The scriptures
2. Preach My Gospel
3. Where the Wild Things Are (the answer to that is my house)
4. The Caboose That Got Loose
5. Uh...do magazines count?
6. What about blogs?
7. Cereal boxes?
8. Bills? No?
8 Movies I have watched recently...
1. Spencer talked me into suffering through the DaVinci Code with him
2. Baby Mama
3. Miss Pettigrew Lives for A Day
4. Legally Blonde
6. Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
7. The Incredible's
8. Thomas the Tank Engine
8 Bloggers I tag...
1. I never know who I should tag
2. I don't want anyone to feel like they have to play
3.But I don't want to leave any one out who wants to play
4. The Fam
5. Home Town Friends
6. True Aggies
7. Ohio Friends
8. Texas Girls
That about covers it...you're all tagged. Play if you wish.