Friday, November 9, 2007

Tribute to Traci

A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my good friend Traci. For those of you who don't have the privilege of knowing Traci, I am deeply sorry. She's a great person to know. I can't remember the first time we met. Sorry Traci, you must not have left a good first impression. But my first memories of you are at girls camp. I knew anyone willing to be as dorky as me must be worth knowing and we've been friends ever since. I look at some of these awful pictures from our awkward junior high years and think if anyone had told me then that we'd be lifelong friends, it would have been hard to fathom. Thanks for sticking with me through all my awkwardness and for all the fun times and fond memories.

So here is my birthday tribute to you (a couple days early, I know...weekends just get busy). From camp to kids...this was your life. I bet when we took you out to breakfast in your pajamas all those years ago, you never thought the pictures would one day end up published on the Internet.


4 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

well Katie, I don't know whether to thank you or spank you (which ever one you prefer)...That made me laugh and also cringe. Thanks for the tribute and the pictures. It was fun and I am thankful for "friends in low places" like you!!! PS..your baby announcement was simply adorable!!!!

Heidi said...

what a tribute! im sure Traci enjoyed that! hahaha! man i totally remember those days too! you are a great friend!

Autumn said...

I don't know Traci, but what a great friend. I love old pictures.

Jenn said...

love the slide dedicated to Traci! so fuunnn!