Saturday, October 6, 2007

Which Smith is Which?


Parker's First Bath



Reid's First Bath



Grayden's First Bath


I'm a little hesitant to post such awful pictures of my boys. It's just unbelievable to me that three different boys could look so much alike. They all made the same horrible face during their first bath. Apart from their size, it's nearly impossible to tell who is who. Don't worry, Grayden is much, much cuter than that when not in the bath (which is not the case for the other two...Parker and Reid come up with some pretty funny things to do in the tub these days...like a few months ago when Parker decided to wear some swim goggles on his bum cheeks).

We're all still doing well. Grayden is getting pretty good at the sleep thing. Last night he ate at 10:00pm and didn't wake until a quarter 'til 4:00. I've only been getting up once during the night. While I prefer uninterrupted sleep, once a night is not bad for a one week old.

6 comments:

Autumn said...

Wow, that really is remarkable how alike they look. What a good idea, we didn't do a first bath pic but that's a fun way to compare looks of your children! Wow! A remarkable sleep tale. He's turned "going Gray" into a wonderful event.

Jessica said...

Katie your boys are darling even when they are crying in the bath. You have miracle babies very few kids I know sleep that long in only a weeks time. You will have to come and give me lessons on how to get them to sleep like that.

Traci Elizabeth said...

Grayden seems to resemble Parker more at this moment. But, we know how quickly things change with kids. He's cute, and he's making me anxious for this kid to come out....keep posting pics!! (Oh, and tell your mom that I am due in April- I can use a free and responsible babysitter too!)

jeanine said...

I agree with Traci... I think that Grayden looks a lot like Parker. I love first bath pictures...

Kelly said...

Love the bath pics- mine look similar to those, but only in their expression!! We go to Renick's family market down on 23 toward Circleville- it is a really fun place- we have been going there since I was a kid, and so did Dana's family when he was little-it is now our tradition with my brother and his family!
Kelly

Heidi said...

WOW!!! thats awesome! you are so so lucky! Jackson wasnt sleeping like that till he was 2 months...