And since I never pass up the opportunity to write about myself...
2. I have been within arms distance of Richard Simmons, not once, not twice, but three times.
1. I am very seriously afraid of car carriers. I have zero confidence in the people who chained the cars up there in the first place. I do all I can to steer clear of them on the freeway.
3. I do not consider myself organized or particular or obsessive or a perfectionist or anal about most things in life. Except when it comes to packing. I can not stand an inefficient use of space. I've sort of mastered this art after 4 moves in two years. I can get way more in a box/car/moving truck/suitcase than the average person. It's like playing Tetris.
4. And the only other thing I'm really particular about is grocery shopping. I take the same route around the store every week. I don't have to write everything down because I just know to pick it up when I walk past. When I send some one else, I inevitably leave things off the list that I just assume will be picked up...because I would pick them up. And that some one else usually comes home with things not on my list.
5. I never shave my legs in the winter. And by never, I mean it's probably been since before Thanksgiving at least. Even in the summer, I don't shave more than once a week.
6. My new favorite movie is A Prairie Home Companion. (Even though it's several years old.) Most of you have probably never heard of it. I would guess that even less of you have seen it. And even less still would like it. But my opinion is, you can't go wrong with Meryl Streep. Really, is there any character that she can't play? I first checked it out from the library early in the fall and have probably checked it out four times since.
7. I do not really enjoy talking on the phone at all (except to Spencer or my mom...the lucky two who made the list). Strange, huh? I remember getting grounded from the telephone at age 14 because I spent way too much time on it. Now phone calls are strictly business for me.