Aunt Cindy tagged me for "Crazy Eights." My answers are not all that crazy.
Eight things I look forward to...
1. Having a calling. I feel like I haven't had a chance to really serve in a church calling for at least a year and I really like feeling needed at church. (Though heaven forbid I get called to Primary again.)
2. Bed time. Not now, the kids are already in bed, but it's an ongoing thing.
3. Furthering my education...I don't want to quit until I can proudly sport the initials PhD.
4. Getting out of this apartment and back into my house.
5. School to start. Right now, it's just Parker starting kindergarten that I'm looking forward to, but really, I can't wait to have all the crazies in school.
6. Fall clothes. I'm not a fan of summer fashion.
7. Spencer graduating for the last time. He's been in school FOREVER.
8. The J. Crew catalog in the mail.
Eight things I did yesterday...
1. Dutch ovened....GIRLS NIGHT!!!
2. I took the crazies to the spray ground.
3. Another walk to Kroger...flip flops stayed in tack.
4. Chatted with mom.
5. Attempted to keep up with the ever growing mounds of laundry.
6. Wasted time surfing Apartment Therapy.
7. Saw fireflies for the first time all summer...my FAVORITE thing about summers in Ohio.
8. Rescued Gray from disaster after disaster.
Eight things I wish I could do...
1. Take good pictures.
2. Break dance.
3. Be a scriptorian.
4. Speak in public without using notes...I'm always jealous of people who can do that.
5. Sing...not just carry a tune, I'm talkin' Broadway star.
6. Never tire of kid games and activities.
7. Eat healthier without it being such an effort or feeling like such a major sacrifice.
8. Shop with unlimited funds.
Eight shows I watch (or 8 shows I'll admit to watching)...
1. Pushing Daisies...unfortunately, I've had to say goodbye to that one after the last few episodes this summer.
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. 30 Rock
5. the Today Show
6. LOST (though I'm kind of over this one now.)
7. Malcolm in the Middle...a new found love. I've never watched this 'til a few weeks ago and I laugh my head off.
8. And I can't go to sleep until after I watch Seinfeld.
Eight friends I'm tagging...
4. Kelly O
5. Kelly C