Kim tagged me like a month ago and I'm barely getting to this. Here it goes...
Five things I was doing ten years ago...
1. getting kicked out of seminary...repeatedly
2. ditching seminary...repeatedly
3. babysitting a lot
4. spending all my free time with my favorite high school friends
Five things on my to do list today...
2. take the crazies to the library
3. fold the laundry
5. watch 30 Rock
Five snacks I enjoy...
1. french fries
2. sweedish fish
4. sugar snap peas...straight from the garden
5. trail mix
Five things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. get a PhD
2. pay off all debt...house payment, student loans, you name it...that's a given right?
3. re-decorate...as often as I like
4. hire a house keeper
Five places I have lived
1. Phoenix, Arizona
2. Corona, California
3. Logan, Utah
4. Columbus, Ohio
5. Mars...or it might as well be...Texas is just that foreign
Five jobs I have had
1. Video Store Clerk (I got to answer the phone: "Hello, Go Video"...I had a friend who called regularly just to laugh when I answered.)
2. Home Health Aid / Translator / Personal Assistant...I don't quite know how to define this job, but it was by far my most interesting. I'll write about it sometime.
3. EFY Counselor
4. Stylish Fabrics...fabric and sewing machine sales
5. Safe and Drug Free School Coordinator...again, a job to write about.